Sunday, October 2, 2011

A return to Ravnica?

Here is some interesting speculation concerning the upcoming "Hook, Line and Sinker" block, which will follow Innistrad.

I don't like to put too much stock in discussion board rumblings, but I will say this: MTGSalvation has a pretty solid track record when it comes to speculation, and this post is from one of their moderators, not just some random poster.

Jace Berelen is from the plane of Ravnica, and in terms of storylines, Jace's is far from finished. Plus, Wizards has got to be encouraged by the success of the return to Mirrodin in Scars, so why not? I for one loved Ravnica, its the set that brought me back into Magic after what I considered to be several disappointing releases. I'll be keeping a close eye on this situation, so expect more on this soon. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment