Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mirrodin Besieged spoiler

The complete set of Mirrodin Besieged has now been spoiled, check it out here: http://mtgsalvation.com/mirrodin-besieged-spoiler.html

I'm particularly interested in the various Zenith cards and Phyrexian Rebirth (though I find it a bit odd that its a white card). And as usual, there are a couple outragiously overpowered cards (see: Consecrated Sphinx) and a few outragiously overpriced cards (see: the new Tezzeret card). And has anyone noticed Praetor's Council? I'm not exactly sure how to completely break that card yet, but mark my words, I'll find a way.

All in all, I'm only moderately excited about the set.

My group of MTG players have a sort of tradition of booster drafting once per set, but we may skip this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment