Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Most Interesting Mirrodin Besieged Cards

Here we have, in no particular order, the cards I am most interested in from Mirrodin Besieged.

Honorable mention: Phyrexian Rebirth



First, why is this card white? Anyway, its not much more expensive then standard white mass destruction, plus, you wind up with leftovers.

I'll reserve judgement for once I've used the card.


Master's Call



I expect this card to be very useful, plus it creates tokens, and we all know I love tokens.


Blue Sun's Zenith


To me, this looks like a reaccuring Stroke of Genius. The only drawback is the 3 colored mana required. Still, the recurrence may make up for that.


Treasure Mage


You get a creature and you get to search. In a tribal deck, this could be even more useful.


Green Sun's Zenith


I like search cards, I especially like recyclable or reacurring search, and I really like green. This card will be useful early in a game as well as late.


Praetor's Council


Somehow I have a feeling this card will end up at least restricted, and could become one of those why did they print this cards. In Multiplayer, this card would be money.


And last but not least....
Most Likely to be Massively Overpriced


I think everyone knows the Type II world is crazy about Plainswalkers, and this one may be worth something after it rotates out, but I'd be willing to bet this one goes up near $50 before finishing under $10.

Thats all for this time folks, as always, thanks for reading!

Cheers
Hayden

No comments:

Post a Comment