Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fantasy Planeswalkers

That last post got me thinking about other potential Planeswalkers. Personally, I'm a Magic purist, I think that Wizards should stick to historical Planeswalkers who've appeared in the past history of Dominaria. I don't necessarily mind new Planeswalkers, so here are a few I found on the web that look pretty cool.

  

This is probably the best one out there. And a Sliver Planeswalker is kind of due anyway.

Liliana Vess, Ascended 

  

These are decent, I could see them (or something similar) being printed one day.

   Hanicard

   ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

braidsplaneswalker.jpg   ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site



That last one would not only be useful, I'd be willing to bet it gets printed on day (though with a little less of an anime feeling picture).

   Alecks, Saran Brother

Alahn, Saran Brother (MTG)  

Fria Steelheart 28/03/09  

Not too bad. The last couple below are just for fun.

  

Thats all for this time. Expect some more fantasy planeswalkers, perhaps even a few more made by me. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment