Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Magic Career in Brief

My Magic career in brief, hmmm...where to begin?

I guess we'll start in 1993. My first cards were Revised and Unlimited. My first expansion set purchase was The Dark. Since then I've quit twice, thought about quitting a third time, and sold my entire collection once.

Invasions first drove me from the game. Then it was the Kamigewa bloc. Rise of the Eldrazi nearly did it a third time. When I first sold me collection, what I had was pretty modest. I kept on card, a Chronicles 'City of Brass.' But I came back to the game, and now boast a collection hundreds of times bigger then way back then.

My best estimate on total games played is around 5,000.

I've probably lost at least 3,000 of them. In fact, I ddin't start winning alot until recent years. I live for multiplayer, and didn't get into tournament play until 2004. I've probably played about 100 tournament games, and won most of them. I participate in Booster Drafts whenever possible. My circle of Magic playing friends hosts at least one every set, and we're ready for Mirrodin Besieged!

I know the rules of the game like the back of my hand, and can probably answer questions like a cerified judge. But deckbuilding is what I know best. Hit me with any questions, concerns or suggestions.

Cheers, Hayden.

No comments:

Post a Comment